Okoboji Sailing Center
Welcomes our Returning Residents
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
2019 OYC SAILING SCHOOL MOBILE HOME PARK
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Annual rentals are due and payable May 1st of each year.
- With the exception of your water, garbage, and leaf removal service, your utility bills will be mailed to you by the utility companies and are payable to the utility company directly. There is one billing annually for water, garbage, and leaf removal service, payable in October.
- Any building or construction of any kind must be approved in advance by management. Building permits must be obtained from the City of Wahpeton. Construction Rules & Regulations for the Mobile Home Park are enclosed and deemed part of this agreement.
- Pets should be leashed and not allowed to run loose in the area. Management reserves the right to restrict pets.
- No business is to be conducted from the space and no ads or signs are to be displayed.
- Dead storage on your lot or in any common area of the Park is not permitted. This includes boats on trailers.
- Mobile homes are to be set up by tenant, and must be approved by management to meet the standards. Each tenant is responsible for his own yard. Tenants in the back row of homes should mow to the crest of the hill.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to keep hedges on the lot trimmed to a height not to exceed three (3) feet.
- Rental agreements are not transferable.
- Damage to any property in the Park will be charged to those responsible.
- When playing a stereo, radio or television, please keep the volume down so as not to disturb your neighbors, particularly after 10:00 PM.
- We encourage you to use the beach facilities as often as you like. We do expect your cooperation when the Sailing School or sailors are using the beach.
- We have the following limits on hoist size and boat length for tenants with slip space: Maximum hoist canopy length: 28ft Maximum boat length, (as determined by original manufacturer’s statement of origin), 26ft.
- When not in use, boats & PWC’s should be kept in your hoist/slip space. No boats or PWC’s should be tied up to docks for any time longer than necessary for launching at the ramp or for picking up or dropping off of passengers.
- The boat-launching crane is not available for your use.
- The boat ramp entrance is only available for tenants and Okoboji Yacht Club members. The driveway to the boat ramp has a coded gate access. Contact Brad Farrar if you do not have the code to open the gate.
- Garbage is to be put in plastic bags in the dumpster. Landscaping material, brush, leaves, grass, etc. are not to be put in the dumpsters. Paint, oil, tires, construction materials, etc. are also not to be put in the dumpsters. Appliances, furniture, etc., (items too large for the dumpsters), are not to be left out by the dumpsters. Tenants are individually responsible for the disposal of all items that are not allowed in the dumpster.
- Tents, campers or motor homes will not be allowed in the Mobile Home Park area.
- Boat trailers should be taken back to your home residence. Dead storage space is not available in our fenced dry-sail area.
- Anyone using the fish-cleaning platform is expected to clean it and dispose of remains in plastic bags. Please triple-bag any fish remains and seal tightly before putting in dumpsters.
- Tenants and their guests must maintain slow (less than 10 mph) driving speeds on all roads within the Park.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone and the space is rented subject to these rules and regulations. Management reserves the right to enforce a 24 hour notice to vacate in case of violation of the above rules and regulations.